Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017
4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets, Bossier City & Downtown Riverview Park, Shreveport
You’re invited to ring in the holiday season at Rockets Over the Red Fireworks Festival on Sat., Nov. 25 at Riverview Park in Shreveport and the Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets in Bossier City! Both viewing areas will feature the largest outdoor Christmas trees in the region and an amazing fireworks show.
RSVP to Rockets Over the Red Fireworks Festival on Facebook today!RSVP
Rockets Over the Red Fireworks Festival will take place at downtown Riverview Park located at 601 Clyde Fant Pkwy., Shreveport, and the Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets located at 540 Boardwalk Blvd., Bossier City.
On the Shreveport side at Riverview Park, there will be Christmas music by local choirs, local children’s performances, food and dessert trucks, Santa Claus, a face painter, bounce houses and fun activities for the whole family. You won’t want to miss the festival-style fun!
The Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets is Louisiana’s original and largest outdoor lifestyle center. Visitors can eat, shop and play at the many restaurants and eateries, retail shops, movie theater, casino, and hotels. There will be live music, Santa Claus and snow. The kiddos will love Build-A-Bear and Island Fun Arcade. There is ample free parking for visitors. To learn more about the Boardwalk, visit the website www.louisianaboardwalk.com.
Riverview Park in downtown Shreveport
- Entertainment provided by Twirlers in Motion, Westwood Leadership Academy, Southwood High School and Praise Temple Anointed Voices of Praise
- Photos with Santa Bob and Mrs. Claus
- Food-Johnny’s Pizza, Duck Food, Wonder Stick Ice Cream Cones
- Hourly snow blizzards
- Warrior Network Kid’s Zone
- Free Gift for the First 500 Kids
- Tethered Hot Air Balloon Rides; $20 for adults and $15 per child (weather permitting)
- On the Boardwalk side delete The Joanitones logo
- Kid’s Zone needs an apostrophe
Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets in Bossier City
- Take Your Own Photos with Santa
- Local School Performances
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at 6:30 pm
- Free Gift for the First 500 Children
- Carousel, Movie Theater, Restaurants, & Shops
- Inflatables provided by Garrison Party Rentals
- The Joanitones band 4-6 p.m.
The Warrior Network will be at the Kids Zone accepting donations to help bring a soldier home for Christmas. Shreveport-Bossier’s local Warrior Network is dedicated to serving those who are serving by providing a home away from home to troops stationed at Barksdale Air Force Base. To make a donation today, click on the icon above or go to www.thewarriornetwork.org.
Don’t forget about these other two great events on Nov. 25, 2017!
Small Business Saturday in Downtown Shreveport
Shop local. Spend local. Support local. Enjoy events, special shopping and dining opportunities, art markets and more hosted by local downtown Shreveport businesses on Nov. 25 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Some of the participating stores include Agora Borealis, Artspace, Rhino Coffee, businesses in the Red River District, Norsworthy Art Gallery, Robinson Film Center and Remington Suite Hotel.
Stay up to on Facebook!
East Bank District & Plaza Grand Opening Celebration
Bossier City’s newest arts and entertainment district will have its grand opening celebration, Nov. 25 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the East Bank District & Plaza located in the 700 block of Barksdale Boulevard. The free event will feature live music, food trucks, artist pop-ups, children’s activities and local craft beers from Flying Heart Brewery. Click here for more information.